APP Channel Manager
Do you have a passion for travelling and experiencing the world on the go? Do you want to work in a fast growing online business with the most international atmosphere in Scandinavia? Then you have what it takes to help momondo make sure that all travellers out there have access to the one tool that allows them to explore the world as much as they want.
momondo is looking for someone who is comfortable with online marketing for mobile devices and who is willing to go one step further and completely master app user acquisition and make sure that there is not one single smartphone in our markets without our application in it.
- Achievement of top-line revenue, budget and download targets for APPs
- Budget planning
- Identification of new advertising partners - contact, negotiation, integration
- Controlling performance of new and proven partners– optimization and coordination, relationship management
- Understanding regional specificities on a global scale and account for them both during planning and execution of campaigns
- Working together with a team of 23 skilled managers from several different countries to determine the best process of user acquisition for their specific region
- Aiding managers to reach their targets (and yours) within budget
- Cost reporting, CPA/Revenue stream analysis, reporting enhancement
- Holistic overview of advertising trends and identification of creative user acquisition opportunities
Skills and background
- Minimum of 2 years working in an online marketing manager role with a considerable amount of mobile related activity
- Knowledge regarding tracking, cookies and attribution models
- Strong experience on working with cross-department teams and leading projects with numerous stakeholders
- Experience in cost reporting and reporting optimization
- Hands-on experience with advertising on mobile technology (iOS, Android, Third Party Tracking Systems, PMDs, etc) and good knowledge of the different types of players on the mobile advertising ecosystem is a plus
- Advanced user of Web-Analytics
- Business background either through a master degree from a business school or through past working experience
- Capability to multitask – there will be numerous managers to work together with and many variables to keep under control
- Passion for data, data interpretation and apps – analytical mind and a dash of geekiness
- Deep understanding and innate interest on mobile tech, trends and processes
- Pro-active, problem solver
- Quickness and ease of understanding and mastering new technologies
- Performance oriented
momondo Head Office
1160 Copenhagen C
As soon as possible.
Send your resume and motivated application, in English, to email@example.com. Please include the job title in your e-mail.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Head of New Seeding Markets Miguel Gallo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application ASAP
Social Media Manager, China
Would you like to be part of one of Denmark’s fastest growing online companies? Are you a native Chinese with experience handling Chinese social media platforms?
momondo is looking for a driven Social Media Manager to lead the delivery and ongoing development of momondo’s social media presence in China – driving the use of social media to get closer to customer, increase brand awareness, create new customer acquisition channels and support the wider marketing and PR goals. Core functions include producing and publishing content for social media and beyond, social media campaign marketing, liaising international teams for social listening, response and community management.
This is a very hands-on role and the candidate must be passionate about travel and travel content, a meticulous content creator with acute research skills, ideally have knowledge of the Chinese travel market and travel consumer, and excellent social media skills and experience.
You are educated to degree-level or equivalent. Fluent Chinese. Written and spoken English meets business standards. Additional European (particularly Nordic) languages are advantageous. Must be qualified to work in Denmark.
- Massively grow momondo’s social media presence in China on all relevant platforms
- Hands-on content creation and performance management of momondo’s social properties in China
- Manage social media campaign activity in China
- Hands-on of social listening, response and customer service for China
- Supports issue management
- Crowd-sourcing and influencer engagement for the Chinese market
- Content creation for large consumer brands including using analyzed data from social media to guide creation, curation or the commissioning of content.
- Proven experience within content distribution & social media promotions
- Community management for large consumer brands.
- Highly creative with an obvious passion for travel and destinations
- Functional technical understanding of all key digital social (and mobile) platforms.
- Strong hands-on experience in social media and blogging
- Comfortable with social media analytics and social listening technologies
- Measuring/attributing the value generated by social media
- Applying social media to drive brand awareness
- Applying social media to drive customer acquisition
- Comfortable with crowd-sourcing processes, discovering and engaging online influencers and developing outcomes with them.
- Knowledge of current and emerging platforms, their regulation (legal restrictions of use) and effectiveness.
- Working with multi-national and multi-location teams.
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills in Chinese
- Proven ability to work under strict deadlines & set social media content plans with a good eye for detail
momondo Head Office
1160 Copenhagen C
As soon as possible.
Send your resume and motivated application to Jin Zhang, Country manager China on email@example.com. If you would like to know more about the position, please direct your questions to Jin at the provided email. Deadline for application is 31st of August, 2014